Keeps you cool and protected during hot, sunny days. 3M car tint reduces heat by rejecting up to 66% of solar energy and also blocks up to 99% of harmful UV rays, coming through your windows.
Cost varies depending on your vehicle make and model, style options, and installer pricing. Talk to a 3M Authorized Installer or Dealership near you to get a quote.
3M has over 55 years of car window tint innovation and technology, receiving our first sun control window film patent in 1966. From our 3M™ Crystalline Series with 200 layers of nano-technology that rejects more heat but is virtually clear, to darker shades for privacy and protection, we offer a range of 3M car tints to match your lifestyle and price point.
3M Window Tints can provide:
Block UV rays, not envy.
Cover your glass in cool.
Feels hot. Looks cool.
Install Auto Film 3M for your style.
Get inside your comfort zone.
*TSER – Total Solar Energy Rejection; The percentage of total solar energy rejected by filmed glass. The higher this value, the less solar heat is transmitted.
**IRR - Percent of solar infrared energy in the 900 – 1,000 nm wavelength range that is rejected by the car tinting film. Measurement is made of film with liner alone (i.e., no glass).
+IRER – Percent of solar infrared energy that is rejected over the wavelength range from 780 – 2,500 nm. IRER takes into account the transmitted and absorbed IR energy that will be reradiated into a car. Data shown is for the performance of car tinting film applied to glass.
^Data shown is the estimated performance of car tinting film applied to ¼” (6mm) thick, 73% VLT automotive green glass. Data is for reference only.
3M™ Automotive Window Film Vehicle Owner Warranty
3M designs, formulates, and manufactures 3M™ Automotive Window Film for optimum performance and durability. The 3M commitment to quality is the foundation for the warranty coverage we provide. Contact your 3M authorized installer or see your warranty card for complete details.
3M™ Automotive Window Film products are backed by 3M Malaysia manufacturing with 5 years E-warranty. Sold and installed by professional 3M™ Authorized Dealers, our films are durable, designed to last and virtually maintenance free.
|Zero records found|
1) TSER – Total Solar Energy Rejection: The percentage of total solar energy rejected by filmed glass. The higher this value, the less solar heat is transmitted.
2) VLT – Visible Light Transmitted: The percentage of visible light that passes directly through filmed glass: the higher the number, the lighter the film.
3) Ultraviolet Rejection: The percentage of ultraviolet (UV) light that is rejected by the filmed glass. UV light contributes to the fading and deterioration of fabrics and leather.
4) IRR – Infrared Rejection: The percentage of solar infrared energy rejection, over the wavelength range from 900-1,000 nm. Infrared rays are primarily responsible for the heat you feel when driving
5) IRER – Infrared Energy Rejection: The percent of solar infrared energy rejection over the wavelength range from 780–2,500 nm. IRER takes into account the transmitted and absorbed IR energy that will be reradiated into a car.
6) Glare Reduction: The percentage by which visible light is reduced by the addition of tinting film.